Rubricated American Heritage Bible eBook
Bookreader Item Preview
- Publication date
- Holy Bible, Red Letter, Louis Klopsch, Jesus Christ, Rubricate, Jewish Jesus, Christ Messiah, Messianic prophecies, Christian, Religion, Talmage, Moody, Christian Herald Press, facsimile, reproduction, red ink, red print, red words, emphasize, highlight, illuminate, reveal, prophecy, libraryofthebible.org, blood, 1901, dominical, Bible House, Bible study, teachers edition, Yeshua, Tanakh, Pentateuch, Hebrew, Torah, primary source, expound
- Museum and Library of the Bible Press
- John DiCesare; Louis Klopsch
The Bible they did not want you to have. This “Rubricated American Heritage Bible (RAHB)” is a historical work preserving the 1901 A.D. Bible that almost faded into history. The RAHB provides a historical background preface and a facsimile reproduction of this Bible. This book encapsulates the “Holy Bible: Red Letter Edition” by Louis Klopsch, the first complete Bible to emphasize Jesus Christ with rubrication (red letters) that is very different from today’s red prints.
Jesus and the Apostle Paul expounded on the Scriptures. Jesus uses a historical principle of primary sourcing the written word as he explains how the Old Testament testified of Him. Using Louis Klopsch's Red Letter Bible makes it easy to uncover Jesus in the Old Testament. In Luke 24:25-27, 32, 44-49 Jesus pointed to the O.T. scriptures (Tanakh)
concerning himself. Likewise, the O.T. is what the Apostles and early Church Fathers used to preach from as the N.T. was in development, so understanding Christ in the O.T. is crucial to understanding Christianity. The Apostle Paul points to the O.T. witness of Christ the Messiah in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. One such example of the O.T. passages is that of Isaiah 53.
Klopsch included the Old Testament rubrication in his Bible that emphasizes the Jewish Jesus (Yeshua) and unveils the Messianic Christ. Thus this holds Christological, eschatological, and Messianic Judaism importance. In the New Testament, dominical words are rubricated to easily distinguish the Savior's character. A must-have Bible study companion that also makes a great gift.
and study intuitive features:
- Passages and incidents quoted or referred to by Jesus are printed in red.
- Prophecy references of Jesus are marked with a red star (★).
- Center column cross-references in red relate to Jesus Christ.
- Words spoken by Jesus are emphasized in red letters.
For my short video release of this Bible, visit: https://rumble.com/v2ssq3m-its-here-rubricated-american-heritage-bible-update.html?mref=186n7f&mc=3epov
For my short video tutorial on using Acrobat PDF, tips, tools, views, page navigation, display, bookmarks, scrolling, and zooming. https://rumble.com/v2w14mp-acrobat-pdf-tips-and-hardback-publishing-update.html
- 2023-04-15 12:27:48
- tesseract 5.3.0-3-g9920
- -l eng
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.7.0
Uploaded by LOTB on